2010-04-05

Fourth Quarter - Reviewing for AP Exam

We started 4th quarter today. Although I don't want to discontinue the experiment, I do feel some of this time is crucial to students solidifying their understanding. Therefore, I think we will do this unit of review in the same manner as all classes. However, we will include more technology usage than we have in the past, in all of my classes. After this unit ends next week, we will have a practice AP exam in class. That, also, will be handled the same as in my other classes. After that, though, I may be able to have a few classes that are flexible for this group. Yes, thank you blog. I didn't know that much this morning when I told them we were going to revert back to a more traditional lesson plan for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment